Learn to incorporate character in the workplace at Character Business Luncheon
YORK REGION – The York Region Character Community Council is pleased to launch its new Character Business Program at an upcoming luncheon. Join keynote speaker Jim Hayhurst, Sr., internationally-recognized speaker, author, and former owner of one of Canada’s largest advertising agencies. Hear his message that now, more than ever, people and organizations need to understand the important connection between good character and business success.
Sponsored by RBC Financial, the Character Business Luncheon will be held on Friday, November 19th from 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at the LeParc Conference & Banquet Centre, Ballroom 4 at 8432 Leslie Street in Thornhill. Cost is $50.00 person. Seating is limited. Registration forms are available online at www.charactercommunity.com
or by contacting one of the following local registration contacts:
• East Gillimbury Chamber of Commerce – (905) 478-8447
• Information Aurora – (905) 727-8214
• Markham Board of Trade – (905) 474-0730
• Newmarket Chamber of Commerce – (905) 898-5900
• Richmond Hill & Markham Chinese Business Association – (905) 771-9393
• Vaughan Chamber of Commerce – (905) 761-1366
• Whitchurch-Stouffville Chamber of Commerce – (905) 642-4227
Media Contact: Sue Smitko, York Region Character Community Council
- (905) 943-7424
- Email: email@example.com
If you are unable to access information on this page with your “screen reading software”, please call 905-830-4444 extension 1233 and someone will assist you.
If you are directed to and answering machine, please leave a message and your call will be returned to you within 24 hours.