YorkSafe is The Regional Municipality of York's enhanced inspection reporting program. Inspection reports can be accessed:
- Through the website. View the latest inspection reports
- Scanning QR codes found on establishment Proof of Public Health Inspection Signs with your mobile phone or device
- By calling Health Connection at 1-800-361-5653, TTY: 1-866-252-9933
Proof of Public Health Inspection Signs
Following a compliance inspection or re-inspection by Public Health Inspectors, a Proof of Public Health Inspection sign will be provided to establishments. All restaurant and food establishment owners and operators are encouraged to post their Proof of Public Health inspection sign in their front window or door for all customers to see.
Inspection ReportsView up-to-date restaurant and food establishment inspection reports
. You can easily locate and look up a two year history of summary inspection reports from York Region food establishments
Benefits of YorkSafe
- Increases public awareness of public health programs
- Improves access to inspection information
If you have any questions or require further information about food safety in York Region, please contact York Region Health Connection at 1-800-361-5653, TTY 1-866-252-9933 or visit www.york.ca/foodsafety.
For more information on food safety or to speak with a Public Health Inspector,
call York Region Health Connection at: 1-800-361-5653, TTY 1-866-252-9933.