Bathurst Street from Henderson Drive to Mulock Drive
Bathurst Street in the towns of Aurora and Newmarket
Transportation improvements prepare York Region to meet the needs of motorists, cyclists, pedestrians and transit users today and into the future. York Region is making improvements to Bathurst Street from Henderson Drive to Mulock Drive.
- Removal and replacement of asphalt surface
- Curb and catch basin repairs
- Guardrail replacements
- Line painting
- Temporary traffic control signals during construction
- Upgrading traffic control signals and illumination
- Other improvements to meet Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) requirements such as audio pedestrian signals and tactile walking surface indicators to alert people with low or no vision of potential hazards
Late April 2022 until late Fall 2022
Impacts to Travellers:
- Weekdays and weekends from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Access to homes and businesses will be maintained.
As with all road construction projects, work may be rescheduled due to weather. York Region will provide advance notice where possible.
We understand road construction creates challenges for the community and we are working to deliver this project with minimal disruption. Thank you for your patience during the construction period.
If you have any questions or concerns, staff will be pleased to respond. To better assist you, please quote “Bathurst Street Resurfacing” in your inquiry.
Accessible formats of this notice and communication supports are available upon request.
Phone: 1-877-464-9675 ext. 75000
After hours emergency: 1-877-464-9675 ext. 75200