Sewer System Survey
The Regional Municipality of York is reviewing the need for sanitary sewer and pump station system upgrades in the community of Keswick. As part of this project, York Region has retained GM BluePlan Engineering to complete a sewer system survey to confirm local sewer and basement elevations. This work will ensure potential future upgrades do not impact residents and businesses.
When: Basement and sewer elevation inspections will take place the week of August 8, 2022 in the areas outlined on the map.
This work may require temporary, partial lane closures for up to 30 minutes.
About the inspections:
- The inspections will not impact water and wastewater services
- The inspections are non-invasive and limited to driveways and front of properties; inspectors will not enter backyards or fenced areas
- The inspections consist of:
- Surveying elevation of sewer depths and confirming sewer pipe sizes
- Surveying exterior elevation of local building foundations to estimate basement finished floor elevation
We understand any potential traffic closures are disruptive; we thank you for your patience while this survey is completed. In the event this work is delayed, we will provide an update on york.ca/waterconstruction
If you have any questions, please contact:
Infrastructure Planning, Partner
GM BluePlan Engineering
(519) 748-1440, ext.4264
Senior Project Manager
Public Works, York Region
(905) 464-9675, ext.77689