Finance Graduate Program
Are you a High Performing Graduate Interested in Municipal Finance?
Start your career in York Region’s Accelerated Advancement Program for Analysts (Triple A) graduate program where you can work on innovative public sector finance for a Regional municipality.
The Triple A program invests in talented and dedicated new graduates from a Master’s Program who are looking for the opportunity to start and accelerate their careers at the local level of government. This program provides invaluable experience to explore a variety of career opportunities in municipal finance.
What is the Triple A program?
The Triple A program is a paid, two-year entry-level program for aspiring public service professionals. As a program participant, associate analysts join a variety of branches/units in the Finance Department for a rotation term. These rotations provide the opportunity to obtain diversified experience in public sector finance. Triple A participants contribute to the policy development and analysis process, project management activities, and the delivery of departmental programs and services.
Next round of applications will open in September 2022.
Program participants will receive
- A two-year opportunity work with experienced professionals who are leaders in their respective fields; this is extended to 30 months for participants in our CPA Ontario-accredited Pre-Approved Program Route
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Personal learning and development courses
- Skill development training courses
- Mentorship with professionals in your chosen stream (accounting, economics or public policy)
Participants are supported by a wide network of peers, supervisors, managers, coaches, buddies, and mentors to guide and enrich professional and personal growth.
- Active involvement with departmental events
- Active involvement with corporate programs, including the GenNext Cabinet & TROY Toastmasters