Pay A Ticket or Fine
There is no need to visit the courthouse in person to pay your fine.
You can pay the total payable amount indicated on your ticket, including traffic tickets, online or by mailing a complete Pre-Authorized Payment Form.
To pay your ticket online, begin by selecting the Pay Now button below.
You will be prompted to:
- Identify who you are paying by selecting the location that matches the location code on your ticket
- Indicate if you are paying a Provincial Offences Act ticket, notice of fine and due date, a final notice or red light camera ticket
- You will be requested to enter information from your ticket, for example the location code and offence number
- A review of your ticket will be provided
- Follow the remaining prompts to provide payment details and finalize the payment
Please note only payments via credit card will be accepted online, debit card payments cannot be accommodated when paying online.
For options on how to pay your fine, please visit our Tickets and Summons page.