Pay A Ticket or Fine
There is no need to visit the courthouse in person to pay your fine.
You can pay the total payable amount indicated on your ticket, including traffic tickets, online, by phone or by mailing a complete Pre-Authorized Payment Form.
To pay your ticket online, begin by selecting the Pay Now button below.
You will be prompted to:
- Identify who you are paying by selecting the location that matches the location code on your ticket
- Indicate if you are paying a Provincial Offences Act ticket, notice of fine and due date, a final notice or red light camera ticket
- You will be requested to enter information from your ticket, for example the location code and offence number
- A review of your ticket will be provided
- Follow the remaining prompts to provide payment details and finalize the payment
Please note only payments via credit card will be accepted online. Debit card payment is accepted in-person and by phone.
For options on how to pay your fine, please visit our Tickets and Summons page.
Court users can now make payments on tickets issued in York Region by calling our court offices. Both credit and debit card payments will be accepted. In order to make a payment you will need to contact the court office, identified on your notice.
In order to process the payment, please have the following information ready:
- Information from your ticket, for example the location code and offence number
- Payment details including, credit card number, CVD (3-digits on back of card) and expiry date
Phone Payments will be accepted Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Newmarket – 4960
17150 Yonge St, Newmarket, ON L3Y 8V3
905-898-0425 or 1-877-331-3309
Richmond Hill – 4961
50 High Tech Road
Richmond Hill, ON L4B 4N7
905-762-2105 or 1-866-758-0750