Provincial Offences Forms and Resources

Sort resources by category and type using the drop-down menus.

Title Description Additional Language
Provincial Offences - Change of Address Form French If you need to change your mailing address, please complete this form. Please list all ticket numbers and submit to the court noted on your ticket or trial notice. Courts are NOT notified by the Ministry of Transportation of your address change.
Reopening Application Package If you missed your trial date through no fault of your own, you may apply to the court to reopen the case. The Affidavit can be affirmed at the court office.
Replacement of Missing Offence Notice (POA 0831) If you have lost or misplaced your ticket, this form can be used to request Option #3 for a Trial. Please file this form by email, in person or by mail at the Newmarket or Richmond Hill court office, as listed on your offence notice.
Transcript Order Form If you would like to order transcripts of your court proceeding, please complete the Provincial Offences Act (POA) Court Transcript Order Form.