Housing York Inc.
Housing York Inc. Offices
Offices are closed to the public.
Residents can still call or email Housing York Inc. during regular business hours at:
1-877-464-9675 ext. 72735
Email @email or your Tenant Services Coordinator or Property Manager
Housing York Inc. drop boxes are located at all of our properties. We encourage you to use the drop boxes to submit maintenance requests, rent cheques and information about rent renewals. We can copy and return original documents to you as needed.
Welcome to Housing York Inc., York Region’s housing corporation.
- Established in January 2003
- 36 housing properties
- More than 4,000 tenants
- Nearly 2,800 units
What we Offer
- Market Rent Housing: Market rent rates are based on current rates in the private market. There are 15 Housing York locations that offer market rent units
- Subsidized Housing: Subsidized housing is available for people that are unable to afford full market rent and who qualify for subsidy
- Housing York Locations: Select the Housing York Inc. box on the Housing Locations page to view the list of Housing York Inc. buildings only
- Housing York Inc. Tenant Information: Housing York listens to its tenants and keeps them engaged through consistent customer service and communication
We also work with many community agencies to provide support and services to Housing York tenants:
- Canadian Hearing Society
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Community Care Access Centre
- Community Home Assistance to Seniors
- Community Living Newmarket/Aurora District
- March of Dimes
- LOFT Community Services
- York South Community Living
What Makes us Different from Other Market Rent Providers?
- Defined response time for maintenance and repairs
- Close to amenities and local transit
- After hours emergency maintenance service
- Culturally diverse communities and community partnerships
- Strategic Plan in place to build strong communities
For more information call 905-898-1007 or toll free 1-877-464-9675 Ext. 72700 or email @email.
- Housing York Inc. 2021-2024 Plan: Building Better Together
- Housing York Inc. 2017-2020 Plan: Achieving New Heights Through Innovation and Sustainability
- Housing York 2020 Highlights
- Housing York 2019 Portfolio
- Housing York 2018 Highlights
- Housing York Inc. 2018 Business Plan and Budget
- Housing York 2017 Annual Report
- Housing York 2016 Annual Report
- Landlord and Tenant Board
- Ontario Human Rights Commission, Policy on Human Rights and Rental Housing
- The Co-operative Housing Federation of Canada
- Ontario Non-Profit Housing Association
- Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
- Housing Services Corporation
- Central Local Health Integration Network
- Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing