Prenatal Nutrition Program
All Babies Count prenatal nutrition program is a free weekly program for women of all ages who need extra support during their pregnancy. Expecting mothers learn about nutrition, pregnancy and parenthood. These classes are led by public health nurses and nutrition educators.
The sessions are a place for mothers to:
- Learn about nutrition during pregnancy
- Learn about nutrition for babies
- Learn how to eat well on a budget
- Talk about their pregnancy
- Find out what to expect during labour and delivery
- Get tips on breastfeeding
- Talk about the joys and challenges of being a mother
Translators and a child care worker are available on site and transportation is provided for those who need it.
This program is funded by the Public Health Agency of Canada and is offered in partnership with:
Please call 1-877-516-3715 to find out if you are eligible.
This service is provided at no cost.
Maple Hill Baptist Church
215 Glenwoods Avenue
The Olive Branch Community Church
175 Anderson Ave
Rose of Sharon
361 Eagle Street
Ontario Early Years Centre
10610 Bayview Avenue
Richmond Hill, Ontario
How to Register
Call 1-877-516-3715 to register.
You can sign up over the phone if you are eligible.