York Region Public Health is a partnering agency working with the Loft Crosslinks Street Outreach Van that provides various mobile and harm reduction services to eligible clients at no charge.
What We Provide
The Loft Crosslinks Street Outreach Van provides mobile services and supplies for people who are street involved, homeless and at risk of being homeless at various locations throughout York Region.
- Mental health and addiction resources
- Crisis support, intervention and prevention
- Referrals to shelters and other community supports
- Sexual health information and resources
- Harm reduction services for people who inject, snort drugs, smoke crack and crystal meth
The van is equipped with:
- Clothing and shoes
- Sleeping bags, tarps and blankets
- Needles, syringes, snorting, crack and crystal meth smoking supplies
Staff on the van can include:
- mental health workers
- harm reduction and outreach workers
- peer support workers
- housing outreach workers
Services and supplies are provided at no cost to eligible clients.
Seven days a week from 2 p.m. to 9 p.m. excluding STAT holidays.
Find the Van
To schedule a meeting place and time with the Street Outreach Van, call 1-866-553-4053.