Continuity Planning and Emergency Preparedness for Business
Help your business be more prepared for emergencies. Construct a plan for your business and employees to get through disasters or business interruptions using these tools:
Why does my business need a continuity plan?
Disasters big and small happen without warning, and being unable to provide your products and services to your customers can seriously hurt your business reputation. Having a plan in place before a disruption can make for a more effective response and faster recovery. With a plan in place, your business is better equipped to:
- Remain competitive by staying open for business
- Reduce any financial losses you may experience
- Identify the weaknesses within your business
- Improve your dealings with banks, creditors, investors and insurers by showcasing your business resilience
- Protect staff and customers from harm
- Are you prepared for an emergency?
- Emergency Preparedness: Making a Kit - PREZI (works best using Google Chrome)
- 72-Hour Kit, Go-Bag and Car Kit Checklist
- Emergency Resources
- Flooding: Health, safety and environmental issues
- Flooding: Is your community at risk?
- Power Outage Factsheet
- Sewage Backup Factsheet