Preventive Dental Clinics
Canada Dental Benefit: For more information visit Canada Dental Benefit.
Preventative and non-urgent screening appointments are now open. To speak with the York Region Public Health Dental Program, call 1-877-464-9675 ext. 74388
York Region Public Health Preventive Dental Clinics are for children from families in York Region who find the cost of dental services difficult to pay.
Children may be eligible if they are identified through dental screening and they meet all of the following requirements:
- They are 17 years old or under
- The cost of dental services is difficult to pay
What is Offered?
York Region Public Health Preventive Dental Clinics services include:
- Cleaning (scaling and polishing)
- Dental health and oral hygiene instruction
- Professionally applied topical fluoride
- Sealants (visible white plastic coatings that are placed in the deep grooves on the first and second permanent molar teeth to help prevent cavities)
There is no cost for eligible children.
How to Access
Call 1-877-464-9675, extension 74388, and speak with a dental program staff member to see if your child qualifies for preventive dental care at one of our York Region Public Health dental clinics
Parental consent and a medical history are needed. Youth who come to a dental clinic without a parent have to complete a medical history and may be able to consent for themselves.
Newmarket Dental Clinic
17150 Yonge Street
Richmond Hill Dental Clinic
50 High Tech Road
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Markham Dental Clinic
4261 Highway 7 East
Vaughan Dental Clinic
9060 Jane Street
Sutton Dental Clinic
20849 Dalton Road
York Region Public Health dental clinics are open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
By Appointment Only.