Whether you wish to acknowledge a positive experience or make a suggestion for improvement, your feedback is always welcome and appreciated.
Your feedback will help us to continue to offer a high quality of service. Please take a few moments to share compliments, concerns, suggestions and comments using our feedback form.
The form allows you to indicate you are providing feedback specifically about Court Services, provide written feedback and make suggestions on how we can improve to better meet your needs.
York Region Court Services is committed to providing an efficient, professional and courteous customer service and we are continually looking for ways to improve our standards and enhance the customer experience. If you have concerns with the service provided, we want to know. If you have a complaint, please send an e-mail to @email and someone will respond within 48 hours.
Please note that court services staff cannot comment on decisions made by the judiciary. For information on complaints involving the judiciary, please contact in writing or fax:
The Justice of the Peace Review Council P.O. Box 914
Adelaide Street Postal Station 31 Adelaide St. E. Toronto, ON M5C 2K3
- A court service representative will contact you within two business days to acknowledge receipt of your complaint, outline the complaint process and provide contact details
- An assessment and investigation into your complaint will be conducted in a private and confidential manner. This normally involves following up with appropriate staff, reviewing relevant policies, procedures and laws
- You will receive a response to your complaint within 15 business days of sending you our acknowledgement
- If you are making a verbal complaint, we will try to resolve it immediately. If you are not satisfied with the response, you may be asked to put your complaint in writing to the manager
- We are committed to resolving problems as efficiently and effectively as possible in a fair and transparent manner