Report Bad Drugs In York Region

If you or someone you know had a bad reaction to street drugs, including if you experienced an overdose, you can make an anonymous report about it to York Region Public Health.

This site is checked regularly for new reports.

You do not have to answer all the questions, but please include as much detail as you can to support Public Health actions. Please DO NOT include names or other identifying information in any of the comments.

You can make one report at a time to tell people about:
• An overdose caused by street drugs, including opioids such as fentanyl, morphine etc.
• An unexpected or bad reaction to drugs
• Other concerns for your community related to drug overdose or other harms

For more information, please see the Report Bad Drugs Q&A and visit

The information submitted will be reviewed by York Region Public Health and used to inform public health actions within the community. If you have any questions about this reporting, please contact the York Region Public Health, Substance Use Prevention and Harm Reduction Program at 1-877-464-9675 ext. 76683 or [email protected].